To Hire A Professional Writer
A professional writer often writes many types of material. That person is a business partner whether he/she writes for one person or a company. Listed below are a few of the things I can do for you.
- A newsletter with exciting content keeps your business in front of customers.
- Corporate manuals that are well written improve efficiency and employee satisfaction.
- Trade articles and white papers improve professional visibility.
- Independent research saves valuable professional time.
- Professional editing and proofreading insure consistency.
- Fact-checking keeps media and customer relations positive.
- Press releases with a good story angle net free publicity.
- Website articles and blog postings keep you visible, while you tend to your customers.
- Your resume and cover letter competes with hundreds of others for every job.
- Developmental editing brings books, thesis, or articles up to publication quality.
- Polishing your memoirs or ethical will insures the quality of your family heirloom.
- Well-written letters (thank you, collection, etc.) get the best results.
When you hire me, you save money on benefits and overhead and you get one-on-one attention to your needs. My job is to make you look your best!
7 Top Ways To Help
Customers Remember You
What do all of them use that should be the same?
- Email Signature
- Business Card
- Blog Name